Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you buy 3/4 man pop-up tents with inner dividing curtains? I'm NOT going if I have to fiddle with pegs.

(8 Posts)
LiliAnjelika Tue 29-Jul-08 10:40:23

I'm going camping for first time ever with group of friends. Partner is away so it's just me and a 3 yr old and a 10 mth old. I want a pop up tent cos I'm totally impractical and can't even put up deckchairs. I also want an inner dividing curtain cos my 10 mth old does not sleep AT ALL if I'm in his line of vision.

It's only for 2 nights but I haven't got a clue what else to take - travel cot, chairs, torches I suppose - no idea really! Please persuade me It's a good idea cos it's so not me.

My three yr old is so excited so not going not an option.

hanaflower Tue 29-Jul-08 10:41:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedHead81 Tue 29-Jul-08 10:45:44

I camped a few weeks ago with my DH, 3yr old and at the time 10wo. can you get your friends to help? IME, a pop up tent is better for one person to put up, but they still need pegs! anything that is bigger and not pop up will be difficult to put up yourself - our old tent is 3man pop up, but don't know if you can get one with separate sections that pop up - google it to see.

LiliAnjelika Tue 29-Jul-08 11:21:13

Sort of knew you had to peg it to the ground - but still seems easier than other option. I have googled pop up tent but the design seems to be incompatible with a dividing curtain? I suppose I will have to involve friends but they'll be so busy with own tents/ families...

littlelapin Tue 29-Jul-08 11:40:11

LiliAnjelika Tue 29-Jul-08 11:57:12

Looks nice. Thanks. Bit more than I wanted to spend but will def consider.

littlelapin Tue 29-Jul-08 15:05:06

Blandmum Tue 29-Jul-08 15:06:32

Not seen one with a divider.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now