Talk

Advanced search

Help, camping with my 7 month old in 2 weeks, suddenly wonder what he'll sleep in!

(6 Posts)
emskaboo Thu 24-Jul-08 08:04:09

We're all going to a festival in devon in a couple of weeks (me, dh, dsd 7yrs, and ds 7months. We've been before minus ds and really loved it but suddenly wonder what baby should sleep in. My dh insists we take the normal travle cot and it will fit in one our tents bed room sections, but I'm sure it won't, we're having a trial today but on the presumption I'm right wink what can he sleep in? I'm anxious about co-sleeping as we'll be on an air bed and they'll be roll together, what to do?!?

Berrie Thu 24-Jul-08 08:14:09

We used the travel cot at that age I must admit. Could he just sleep on a duvet / blanket on the floor?

Berrie Thu 24-Jul-08 08:15:23

You can buy little blow up cots but it's a lot to shell out for a one off.

Berrie Thu 24-Jul-08 08:16:17

I meant pop up cots! grin
You can get individual little blow up beds too but at 7m too small I think.

meebles Thu 24-Jul-08 08:16:28

We've just come back from a camping trip with our 8month DD. She slept on a pile of a few fleecy blankets folded into quarters right next to our bed, and then usually finished off the night in our airbed - on the side nearest her blankets in case she rolled off.I don't sleep much when she's in with us since she feeds pretty much non-stop so I wasn't too worried about her getting squashed.

emskaboo Thu 24-Jul-08 13:13:14

Thanks for that guys. smile I think I'll go the fleece blanket route.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now