Talk

Advanced search

any one know were i can get a cheep camping table.

(11 Posts)
kee27 Mon 21-Jul-08 20:36:28

also i need something to put my cooker on as i dont want to have itlow . with my 3 running a round . i will just tuck it in a coner somewere lol . dont want any one getting burnt now

Amphibimum Mon 21-Jul-08 20:40:20

i got a couple of tables from a big camping shop in southampton recently. they were 12 quid a pop. im not sure id want a cooker on one though... not hugely stable.
other than that i dunno coz my dad always made everything useful like that for childhood camping and dp is not into it at all (wuss)

do you have a big camping shop anywhere nearby?

Kbear Mon 21-Jul-08 20:41:50

argos

kee27 Mon 21-Jul-08 20:45:14

ill have to look hun as this is my first time lol . so i am triying to work out what to tk if u know what i mean . dont want to forget any thing . but also dont want to pay out a huge deal to . sound tight dont i lol no my dh dont like it lmao . but he is doing it for the kids ds 8 dd 4 ds2 1 year ill take that on bord .bout the cooking thing thanks hun . think there is a milets near me is that one lmao

kee27 Mon 21-Jul-08 20:46:54

thanks kbear i was looking at them 1s the 12 pound 1 . but didnt think it looked big enought to fit us all round .do u think it would

Troutpout Mon 21-Jul-08 20:50:42

here

Troutpout Mon 21-Jul-08 20:52:00

oh sorry..thought you wanted it as a cooker stand mostly

kee27 Mon 21-Jul-08 20:53:22

oww thanks for that tp smile also dose any one know what sort of things i should put my ds 1 year in to sleep at night we go 4th aug so hope it will be nice

Amphibimum Mon 21-Jul-08 20:59:45

millets is an outdoor camping type of shop, one of a national chain. i generally find that these sorts of shops have the most obvious things, but not always particularly economical iyswim.

for sleeping, you could get one of those pop up crib things... or just a normal travel cot, which could act as a playpen at times you cant have him crawling off every 3 seconds. quite heavy/bulky tho, those things.

Amphibimum Mon 21-Jul-08 21:01:20

sorry - meant to say, an independent camping shop seem to have more stuff, and more variety, ie, different price bands of same sort of thing. so theyll have tables cheap as chips as well as pricey.

kee27 Mon 21-Jul-08 21:14:43

i was thinking of taking my t/c lol . as it would do u head in with having o run around all the time lol think it will have to be the lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now