Talk

Advanced search

Kyham ontario 8 v Quebec 8 which one shall I buy

(8 Posts)
peanutbear Mon 21-Jul-08 17:19:57

It has probably been done so I apologise but I really want a holiday this year I found a place where there is £50 difference between the 2 which one shall i buy

p.s is the sun porch any good??

peanutbear Tue 22-Jul-08 16:35:54

Shamelessly bumping

Nemoandthefishes Tue 22-Jul-08 16:38:20

we have khyam kansas 8 which is the same I think and really like it. We are looking to buy the sunporch seperatly.

Nemoandthefishes Tue 22-Jul-08 16:39:49

does the quebec have a SIG?

peanutbear Tue 22-Jul-08 16:40:50

Thankyou for replying I have never had a family tent before but the children have never been on holiday so this year is there first time

.s my son is 10 blush

peanutbear Tue 22-Jul-08 16:41:28

yes apparently if SIG means sewn in ground sheet

Nemoandthefishes Tue 22-Jul-08 16:44:14

aww you will have a fab time
SIG is sewn in groundsheet.
I really like the khyam as it is easy to pitch and one of us can chase the 3 dc while someone else pitches so thats a big thing for us. Takes me about 40mins to erect then do guide lines so prob 1hr all in which is reasonable time.We got a footprint sheet with ours to protect the SIG

peanutbear Tue 22-Jul-08 16:46:54

Right I know the man said he would throw in a footprint sheet for £20 but I had no idea what he was on about

I have 3 dc's too and DH is often away so I could pitch this by myself then and leave DS1 to look after the other 2

I think I will buy the sun porch then if they are good

Poor child!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now