Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Campsite suggestions in or around the Cotswolds?

(5 Posts)
bluemousemummy Thu 17-Jul-08 20:36:25

For me, dh and ds (aged 18 months) so ideally with good facilities and nice walks in the countryside, preferably walking distance to a pub as BIL and his girlfriend are coming along too and don't have any kids!

Any ideas? It's for August bank holiday weekend so we'd like somewhere you can book.

Thanks! smile

SpringfieldMum Thu 17-Jul-08 21:29:05

I went here years ago, before we had ds. It was very pretty with a little nature trail around the farm., which would be great for your ds. Clean showers and loos and a tiny little camp shop that sold hot pan au chocolat in the morning. Good base to get out and about - not far from Bleinham palace, but not a pub in walking distance from memory.
hth

welshdeb Thu 17-Jul-08 21:33:52

think there is a caravan club site near cirenscester (sp)

cmotdibbler Fri 18-Jul-08 14:19:51

Theres what looks like a nice one just outside Moreton in the Marsh - walking distance into the town, lovely countryside. Don't know about facilities etc as I only drive past it.

spongecake Sat 19-Jul-08 20:29:41

hi
there is one at the cotswold farm park and another called folly farm, out in the sticks in a field, so no pub within walking distance- and the one near moreton, which i think you can walk into moreton easily, so the child free will be able to do stuff. i live near this area so there is loads to do and lovely walks etc. the tourist office in stow on the wold would be worth a call, they are very nice and helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now