Talk

Advanced search

want to take kids camping... needs evening entertainment!!!

(7 Posts)
lunavix Wed 16-Jul-08 13:13:09

Pref around south of england... went to Ruda with parkdean last year and loved it but as we want to go somewhere between now and september and only for two nights it's £30 a night.. (and isn't there a minimum three nights?) is the anywhere similar but cheaper?

Washersaurus Wed 16-Jul-08 14:53:26

Aaah I remember going to Ruda when I was little grin...but that doesn't help you does it?

I think there are lots of resort type campsites now (can't remember the names), have you googled or searched the listings on UKCampsite?

milkybarsrus Wed 16-Jul-08 15:19:18

sorry to hijack, but i'm interested in a site in the south / southeast. something thats not rowdy but has enough for 2 teenagers and one 2 year old? p.s my friends went to Ruda and loved it but its too far for a weekend.

ChippyMinton Thu 17-Jul-08 08:27:32

Don't know camping prices, but Park Resorts site on the Isle of Wight is good - Nodes Point.
You might not want to bother with the ferry for only two nights, I suppose - worth seeing if they have any ferry inclusive deals.

Beetroot Thu 17-Jul-08 08:29:59

cards
games

lunavix Thu 17-Jul-08 13:32:58

beetroot - I get the point but they are 1 and 4 and like dancing grin

CaurnieBred Thu 17-Jul-08 16:25:16

Park Resorts have a number of sites around the south of England. All of them have pools and evening entertainment. The one at Clacton is £27 per night for an unserviced pitch. Not been there but have been to a static caravan at both Nodes Point (last year) and Lower Hyde (2 weeks ago) on the Isle of Wight. Entertainment is fine and now that there is no smoking in the cabaret room there were lots of littlies this year.

L

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now