Talk

Advanced search

does anyone know anything about the outwell maine L tent

(5 Posts)
dueinnovember Thu 10-Jul-08 12:41:22

I want to go camping (first time with DD's aged 2 and 7 months) and don't want to spend too much until I know we'll all enjoy it. Have seen the Outwell Maine L advertised in Millets for £125 but don't know if it's any good. It's not even listed on the outwell website. If anyone has one I'd love to know what you think. Or if there's any reason that more experienced campers haven't bought it or major faults with it that I'm just not spotting as a novice. Thanks! Just off to change nickname as been and gone in November

dueinnovember Thu 10-Jul-08 13:29:44

forgot to add link ...
www.millets.co.uk/095520/product/095520.aspx?searchbreadcrumbs=095520

Lucycat Thu 10-Jul-08 14:55:41

Well Outwell are a really good make (I have a couple) but I've never heard of the Maine either! It may well be a fairly new one as it's got the windows in the ceiling like the Nebraska(?) and it comes with the doormat which they've only been doing for a couple of years.

It may not have a sig, but it's a good price and will be fine for the 3(or is it 4?) of you! Go for it!

dueinnovember Thu 10-Jul-08 15:18:34

have found my Millets catalogue and it's a 'Millets exclusive' that's probably a bad thing isn't it? Anyway have reserved one at my local store so am going to pick it up later. Wish me luck.

Lucycat Thu 10-Jul-08 15:46:45

if it's been made by Outwell then it will be fine! Well done on your bargain - and tunnels are much easier to put up than domes.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now