Talk

Advanced search

Berny Riviere La Croix du Vieux Pont .....Paris anyone camped there?

(4 Posts)
sallystrawberry Sun 16-Jan-05 20:18:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tortington Sun 16-Jan-05 23:12:19

OMG we are going there - try venue holidays their tents are more basic and they have no kids cclub- but then we dont need one. we have been before many years ago - and it didnt have half the amenities on site that it does now - but its an excellent base for DLparis, paris, astrix land and a kind mumsnetter brought another themepark to my attention called la mer de sable

this is la croix du vieux pont website

with venue holidays its costing us £475 for 14 days end of may beginning june

http://www.la-croix-du-vieux-pont.com/pagesbr/accueilbr/accueil.htm

hope this helps

sallystrawberry Sun 16-Jan-05 23:19:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bon Mon 17-Jan-05 22:29:09

We've been to this site a couple of times now. It's a great option for visiting Disney if you just fancy going for a day but you don't want it to be your whole holiday. It took us about 1hr to get to Disney. You can also access Astrix land (which is meant to be briliant) and Paris, if you fancy further excursions. The site is brilliant for kids - ours would have been happy to stay on it all day. There's an excellent playground, trampolines and little cars that you can drive around a circuit. Also an indoor pool which is great if the weather's poor.The site restaurant/bar is ok - not great food but fine if you're just after basic meal with the kids. They also have entertainment on there - there was a halloween party when we went one year. There's not an awful lot in the village but we got babysitters one night and had a great meal at a little bistro. I'd recommend this site for a short break - don't know whether I'd fancy it for a full week, but we had a great time and I'd go again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now