Talk

Advanced search

So, first camping trip under the belt, no longer a virgin! Yay! But, what's with the coffee?

(6 Posts)
MaureenMLove Fri 03-Aug-07 20:14:16

Is it a big time camping faux pas to have freshly brewed coffee wafting through the site in the morning or a 'you're a real camper' kinda thing! I must know, because DH is keen and I can't remember if its a mn thing or not!

worzella Fri 03-Aug-07 20:33:55

It's a faux pas not to have freshly brewed coffee - well that's my opinion anyway!

MaureenMLove Fri 03-Aug-07 20:42:34

Cool! That works for me!

FillydoraTonks Fri 03-Aug-07 20:44:35

no you need freshly brewed coffee, otherwise you might as well get the Outwell carpets out (some people have carpets to match their tents. I don't)

MaureenMLove Fri 03-Aug-07 20:49:37

I saw that! There was an outwell there, with all the trimmings. Though it wasn't actually any bigger on the inside than ours. We bought a Skandika from Ebay for very little money and although we couldn't test it properly (it didn't rain), we are thrilled with it.

BBBee Sat 04-Aug-07 19:09:29

ffs get a way of getting good coffee - you will need it after a night in a tent.

I know it is roughing it but come on!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: