Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which tent to buy? Thinking of an Outwell..

(3 Posts)
cupcakesgalore Sun 29-Jul-07 10:36:22

we need a new tent which is v.v. exciting! DH finally agreed after heavy rain in Snowdonia last yr. seeped onto our current tent's groundsheet and since we had another baby 2 wks ago. Now we havew 4 little ones. We were thinking of 4 pods - 3 for us to all sleep in and one for storaGE. I need stg rain resistant and also big enough but not too big to fit onto one pitch. Also the Outwell's have a sep. porch area do they where you can shelter to eat/ cook inthe rain?? Also stg that won't take aeons to pitch. Any recommendations?

massivebigpantsface Mon 30-Jul-07 09:08:42

my sis has one and it is fab

whitehaven Tue 31-Jul-07 13:01:45

we've got a hartford L (2 bedrooms), which we love, loads of space in the living area. Have a look at the Hartford XXL, 4 bedrooms, huge living area (i think you can also get a canopy to attach to and extend the porch area). Outwell's are a really good make and the quality is fantastic. We had a week in Cornwall at the end of June and it rained - a lot, no leaks and very snug. We've also been upto the Yorkshire Dales where its stood upto really strong winds and a bit more rain!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now