Talk

Advanced search

Camping France Where's hot?

(8 Posts)
Kvec1507 Sat 17-Feb-18 20:03:32

So I'm driving myself crazy trying to find somewhere to go on holiday camping (either tent or mobile home)
I've looked at Spain, Italy and Croatia and now I'm thinking to look at France. But I need good weather. I'm guessing the south of France holds more chance but what kind of region do I look at?

Googling camping France has fried my brain!

Purplemond Sun 18-Feb-18 16:00:34

we have had great weather from the alps and most places south of that, we always tend to opt for the east side after poor weather on Atlantic coast but maybe that was just a poor year , the areas around Languedoc Rousillon and Riveria and Provence always seem to have lovely weather

PhuntSox Sun 18-Feb-18 16:16:04

How about just north of the Spanish boarder? Bordeaux would be nice. We have had amazing weather in Brittany on the north coast, and torrential rain!

millimat Mon 19-Feb-18 12:27:23

I dint think anywhere is guaranteed! We went to the jura where it should have been sunny but it rained all week. Also been near calais and it was too hot!
The auvergne region was amazing weather when we went.
Northern Spain was no further for us traveling and we thought it was more likely to be hot and it was.

beltanelove Tue 20-Feb-18 07:48:56

Languedoc roussillon will certainly be hot. We were also camping in the midi Pyrenees last summer and it was lovely and warm x x

Bibble69 Fri 23-Mar-18 20:47:20

Try around Biarritz, definitely hot.

Clevs Fri 23-Mar-18 20:53:00

We went to France last year and drive South-North after getting the ferry to Santander. The hottest place we stopped at was Bordeaux, that was mid-June and was 34 degrees.

DevilsDoorbell Fri 27-Apr-18 17:03:02

We’ve always had good weather in Provence.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: