Talk

Advanced search

Best online bookings?

(4 Posts)
SandunesAndRainclouds Mon 15-May-17 21:16:23

I really thought after falling in love with my homely tent last year, that we'd got to the point where we could throw everything in the car on a Friday and head off.

So, now everyone is in good health (Long story! DD has been v unwell but better now) and it's half term coming up I thought I'd have a look at where we can go.

Everywhere is FULL! Please tell me, is it because our tent is huge (7x4 outwell Montana 12), because it is a bank holiday, or is it always like this? Or am I looking at the wrong websites? I've been on pitchup and ukcampsite mainly. Need to stay fairly close to home so my search is limited to hampshire / Sussex. Do I need to join CCC?

So many questions! grin

Fourmantent Tue 16-May-17 20:11:24

Try this website...

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/

Fourmantent Tue 16-May-17 20:15:18

Oh, just re-read your post and see that you have already investigated that site. Keep trying... there must be somewhere. Non EHU will be more likely. Good luck!

Milliways Wed 17-May-17 16:55:00

As a fall back, if you can get there early Scotts Farm is lovely and doesn't take bookings!

Chichester Lakeside has availability half term week.

It's worth checking static sites like Parkdean, Haven etc as they do touring pitches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now