Talk

Advanced search

Decathlon inflatable coolbag?

(5 Posts)
Camperdine Tue 25-Apr-17 19:03:16

Saw this last year, thought it looked like a good idea but I couldn't justify any more camping equipment. I'm now stuck with an Icey-tek that I can't fit in the car so I went on Decathlon for the coolbag and it has gone. Is this another of Decathlon's one season wonders? I still haven't forgiven them for discontinuing my tent.

SoulAccount Wed 26-Apr-17 09:13:28

If I had an Icey Tek I would get a bigger car rather than a smaller cool box envywink

SoulAccount Wed 26-Apr-17 12:09:24

However... Decathlon still have them! It is the Ice Fresh Compact Cool Bag, £39. It doesn't mention it's deflatability until you look under 'product benefits '.

You can't sit on one of these, though, and they only have a one day performance.

Make a child go on the train?

Camperdine Thu 27-Apr-17 12:14:57

woo hoo, I coudn't find them on the website so thanks for that. I think I will get the small one and then we can use it for packed lunches when we are not camping.

Thumbcat Thu 27-Apr-17 15:54:24

I have the medium sized one. It's fab. Performs just as well as my old rigid cool box but is much easier to squash into the car.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now