Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there an app to mark/list where you are going when?

(10 Posts)
katymac Sat 22-Apr-17 20:00:30

So I can store postcodes/dates for each camp site?

Like a journey planner, maybe?

LonginesPrime Sat 22-Apr-17 20:05:44

I just put them in my iPhone diary.

katymac Sat 22-Apr-17 20:29:26

I wanted to have the journeys recorded too - I suppose a calendar might do it

katymac Sat 22-Apr-17 21:45:31

I think I want a project managemnet/gantt chart app thingie.....maybe on Geeky stuff

Pulster Sat 22-Apr-17 23:51:58

There's an app called Trello that's a type of project management. You can have boards (projects) which you can then divide into lists and have cards within those lists that can have notes, due dates, check lists and attachments.

You could have a Planning to Visit list with cards for all the sites you want to visit then move them to a different list once visited.

Available on IOS/Android and usable via their website.

katymac Sun 23-Apr-17 08:43:04

I downloaded trello but didn't seem to have any time/date stuff so I couldn't say X had to happen after 1st may unless I misread it

PopGoesTheWeaz Sun 23-Apr-17 22:54:26

Would Kanbanchi do this?

PopGoesTheWeaz Sun 23-Apr-17 22:55:47

But really, I would just create a separate google calendar I think. Google is pretty good and creepy about reading my emails and putting things into my calendar or suggesting routes on maps

katymac Mon 24-Apr-17 12:50:48

Would I be able to include spending or would I have to add a spreadsheet for that?

katymac Mon 24-Apr-17 12:51:03

Would I be able to include spending or would I have to add a spreadsheet for that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now