Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

South of France campsites

(4 Posts)
Lamornac Sun 12-Jun-16 20:59:49

Hi All

Wondering if any of you seasoned campers can help me out. I am looking for a campsite - with guaranteed sunshine - so south of France then - to go to this August. We will be using their accommodation. There is a little bit of availability about but no idea which one would be good for us. Need waterslides for occupying older boys - 12 and 10 - and toddler friendliness for a 3 year old. I am a bit scared of noise late at night too. Any thoughts? Thanks very much in advance.

andadietcoke Sun 12-Jun-16 21:04:41

We stayed at L'étoile d'argens for many years, but haven't been back since it was flooded and our caravan was washed away. The only thing they don't have for you is water slides, but there's a big water park just down the road. There are pools, and there's a water bus down the river to the sea if you'd prefer the beach. Never heard any noise at night.

whitesklyer Tue 14-Jun-16 22:10:37

We are going to La Siréne camping in Argeles-sur-Mer on Saturday! yay!! We have never been but my 2 friends have and they raved about the water slides on site. We have 3 boys 14, 12 and 9 yrs old so we really need this to work for everyone. Cant tell you anything about it, but take a look on trip advisor the reviews seem to be mostly good. fingers crossed

Milliways Thu 16-Jun-16 23:47:26

La Sirene is fabulous for families of all ages, you will have a great time there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now