Help me to find an EHU kit - Go Outdoors are sold out!

(7 Posts)
Honeymoonmummy Mon 06-Jun-16 00:32:32

Hi all,

I'm looking for EHU for around £50 and Go Outdoors are sold out - this one. I could do with it for this weekend (weather permitting!). I've also tried Amazon but they all seem to have the plugs facing the wrong way so the wires stop you from having 3 plugs at once.

Any ideas where else I can try at short notice??

AnnPerkins Mon 06-Jun-16 08:05:52

Have you tried Towsure.com?

chipmonkey Tue 07-Jun-16 17:26:34

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JM4P6E0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I just got this one. The bottoms of the plugs all face the same way so you can use 3 plugs

Honeymoonmummy Tue 07-Jun-16 23:28:41

Thanks both. I saw the Amazon one but the reviews saying some had the plug sockets the other way put me off . DH thinks it can be fixed with help from google so currently on hold ... hmm

TheCatWhat Wed 08-Jun-16 22:41:06

Might be too late but we got ours from millets. Was on offer at the time

chipmonkey Fri 10-Jun-16 10:51:59

Honeymoon, that one is in my house at the moment and all the plug sockets are the way they should be. Maybe the same seller sent a different version to some people? Or they're reviewing the wrong product? If they send you something that isn't as described you can send it back freepost.

ChippyMinton Fri 10-Jun-16 19:51:14

www.thefamilytentshop.com/PRD_ProductDetail.aspx?cid=202&prodid=2201&Product=Outwell-Mains-3way-Roller-Kit-USBLight-2016

This one looks good for the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now