Talk

Advanced search

Inflatable tent recommendations

(5 Posts)
TheChippendenSpook Fri 03-Jun-16 10:47:26

I have just ( with a heavy heart) given away my Outwell Hartford Xl tent due to it needing a bit of loving care and the fact that it is a pain to erect and pack away.

Does anybody have an inflatable tent and if so which one do you have. I think I'm going to invest in one next year but I can't find much information on them. For once Google has let me down grin

FreeFromHarm Fri 03-Jun-16 16:38:28

Go on Towsure, they have really good videos, Outwells are really expensive, but there are really good offers on there presently, I have been looking at them myself as I had my shoulder broken last year and my dd and myself find it really hard to erect a tent . I saw some at a camping centre, they are so easy to erect, really helps in the rain also

TheChippendenSpook Fri 03-Jun-16 18:22:26

Thanks! I'll have a look.

FreeFromHarm Fri 03-Jun-16 19:43:32

You are welcome, the Kampa tents are just as superior as the outwells, some are £250 off, we saw them last year, absolutely massive, the SunCamp ones I am afraid didn't seem that nice my personal opinion of course.

TheChippendenSpook Fri 03-Jun-16 22:11:59

Ah thanks! It can be such a minefield. Our first tent was a little Vango one and then we got the Outwell. If it wasn't such hard work to pitch we'd still have it.

I haven't heard of SunCamp but I'll have a look at the Kampa tents. Thanks so much smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now