Talk

Advanced search

lidl sims

(7 Posts)
wintersdawn Sun 15-May-16 10:44:28

Just seen lidl have sims in this Thursday 5cm thick for £14.99.

Blu Sun 15-May-16 17:12:51

Good news!
I bought a kitchen cupboard thing in LIdl today, left over from the Summer Deals of a couple of weeks ago - not really my style of camping, but for longer trips I get exasperated having everything jumbled up on bags and crates. £25 - much cheaper than the cheapest ones in Decathlon and GoOutdoors. Seems sturdy enough. 3 shelves, worktop, hanging loops on one side and a pocket storage on the other.

LondonSuperTrooper Fri 20-May-16 23:11:22

Are the sim any good?

DailyMaui Fri 20-May-16 23:20:31

Just bought two. I bought these about six years ago and we still sleep on them. BUT - I don't find sims on their own particularly comfortable unless you have something like an outwell dreamcatcher/deep sleep which are bloody marvellous and are around 6 times more expensive.

We use them on top of an old school inflatable double bed or the folding beds. It's taken years for me to get to understanding this BTW! So many camping holidays with shit sleep (I'm looking at you original double air bed/ adult readybed/ sims on their own...)

janethegirl2 Fri 20-May-16 23:21:40

Wtf is a sim?

AnnieOnnieMouse Fri 20-May-16 23:23:44

self inflating mattress - sort of bubblewrap on steroids! Brilliant for warmth and comfort when camping - I have a lidl one a few years old

janethegirl2 Fri 20-May-16 23:29:05

Thanks Annie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now