Talk

Advanced search

Cool box

(8 Posts)
Durpy6 Wed 11-May-16 13:36:04

Can anyone recommend a good cool box for camping please? We've been looking at the Coleman 3 day cool box, but we're unsure!

isambardo Wed 11-May-16 17:43:06

You need to do a search for all the threads about Icey Teks ;)

hillbilly Wed 11-May-16 21:30:26

We have an igloo cool box which is amazing. It's massive but obv you can get smaller than our 56 litre. I chill it down a day before and it lasts us a good few days. Can't justify iceytek right now cos ours is doing fine and apparently you can't stand a bottle of wine up in it smile

AnnPerkins Thu 12-May-16 12:12:53

Where there's a will there's a way hillbilly. I have never had trouble fitting a bottle of wine in my Icey Tek. It just goes in at a slight angle.

isambardo Thu 12-May-16 19:54:00

Wine stands up fine in a 40l!

mrsm43s Thu 12-May-16 21:08:41

I've just bought an Icey Tek and I'm really impressed with it! We only bought a 25l because we're only weekend campers (and tend to drink red wine!), and I thought that 40l would take up too much room in the boot. Pricey, but well worth it.

Durpy6 Thu 12-May-16 21:44:52

Where's the best deals for these Ivey tek boxes please?

Blu Sat 14-May-16 22:20:06

Icey Teks are only available from one UK outlet, CoolboxesUK . They are fantastically expensive, but good kit. A camping cult item! I hear Coleman Xtreme and Igloo (available in Matalan) are also v good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now