Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a German / foreign caravan? Or want one?

(7 Posts)
poocatcherchampion Tue 10-May-16 18:53:22

We've just bought our proper caravan (after a very starter one last year) and I am very very excited!

We have decided to go for a German one - as I love the layouts - end bedroom with a bunk and singles - you can get this in UK vans but not in our price range. And they seem such good build quality.

It is heavy though at 1400 so we are hoping our car does a good job pulling it.

Does anyone else have a foreign caravan?

Tell me about it to help pass the time til Friday grin

Ffffffftttttttt Wed 11-May-16 11:21:51

I don't have one but the build quality is generally very good. Downsides are heaviness and can be targeted by thieves. Which one do you have OP?

Ffffffftttttttt Wed 11-May-16 11:22:43

Oh, and the door can be on 'the wrong side' but I understand they are now producing vans for the uk market with doors on the other side.

FrancesNiadova Fri 13-May-16 19:38:34

We have a Sunroller static in France, which is Spanish!

poocatcherchampion Fri 13-May-16 22:19:24

Its a LMC - we picked it up tonight and it is amazing. I agreed to buy it without dh seeing it and he is really happy and loves it.

It feels sooo big but tows beautifully and fits nicely on our driveway. We've spent the evening planning campsites.

Cannot wait to go away this week

poocatcherchampion Fri 13-May-16 22:20:00

Oh yes the door is on the wrong side,but won't be this summer when we go to the continent.

millimat Sun 15-May-16 09:05:28

Op, so you have a photo of the layout?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now