Talk

Advanced search

Walking shoes for toddler?

(5 Posts)
Amy214 Mon 02-May-16 14:27:40

My dd is 2 years old and approximately an infant size 5 (will make sure before we go) we will be walking a lot in france (taking a stroller aswell) shes been walking since 9/10 months old so longish distances aren't a problem. I need a pair of shoes/trainers or sandals that will provide the most comfort. She also has wide feet that sweat easily so preferably something that lets air flow through but that protects her feet from getting wet in the rain. (asking a lot blush ) can anyone recommend anything?

Levithecat Sun 08-May-16 15:28:09

We have always used crocs for our nearly 3yo, who walks a lot. they are sturdy, wide and allow air to flow. If you are likely to need something for rocky terrain then Keen and merrell do breathable walking shoes. I'd avoid boots - we bought some and rarely used them

Amy214 Sun 08-May-16 15:41:46

Thank you, ill get some crocs for the warmer weather, ill let her choose what kind smile

LIZS Sun 08-May-16 15:42:47

Try decathlon or have a look at littletrekkers.co.uk for Columbia , Jack Wolfskin and Regatta. They often have reductions. Dd had a pair of mini Adidas walking boots around the same age.

Amy214 Sun 08-May-16 15:59:29

Will pop through to decathlon through the week thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now