Talk

Advanced search

Decathlon virgin going tomorrow - help!!

(7 Posts)
Widdykinkles Sat 30-Apr-16 20:17:49

Going to pick up my new tent tomorrow - so excited.
There are a few bits I need for my next trip - a childs and an adults sleeping bag and either a double or 2 camp beds/ air Beds/ self inflating mats. Also looking to get a tarp to use as a shelter.Any recommendations for any of these things or any other decathlon must buys?!

fiorentina Sat 30-Apr-16 20:58:34

There are lots of good accessories for camping too, but I also love their fitness clothes, good value. To be honest nearly everything in there, that's the problem!!

BoydCrowdersTeeth Sat 30-Apr-16 21:04:37

I am actually jealous grin

Ive been to GoOutdoors newest store today! Opened by Ross Kemp no less 😅

OnlyHereForTheCamping Sat 30-Apr-16 23:09:52

Beware the freaky changing rooms

Widdykinkles Sun 01-May-16 09:22:06

Thanks guys, have a feeling that when entering there,the same things will happen as when I go inside an ikea!

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 03-May-16 13:49:09

Wish I had seen this in time - have loads of recommendations. I hope you got a tarp at least, their are very good value.

What did you get in the end?

Widdykinkles Wed 11-May-16 21:29:27

Oops, just saw your post, frozen.
I got my tent, some lights, a tarp which I have wrestled with a couple of times so far, but yet to master.
Got wellies, uv swimming tops, kids watches, water bottles, a backpack ... Is such good value and looks to be good quality. Unfortunately they were out of a.lot of camping stuff on the day I visited, but meant I held back a.little!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now