Talk

Advanced search

Where does your toddler sleep in the caravan?

(3 Posts)
PiafPilaf Mon 21-Mar-16 20:11:56

This was the nearest topic I could find..! We have a 4 berth caravan with a fixed bed. Last year she was in a blow up Ready Bed which we put on the floor between the front seats, and it was all fine. This year she can walk but isn't old enough to be in a bed as she'll fall out. Nowhere is big enough for the cot. We could use the Ready Bed again but I'm worried she'll start fiddling with the oven - everything else is put out of her reach but I can't do anything about the oven! Any ideas?

PeppaPigStinks Tue 22-Mar-16 22:17:54

Could she go in with you?
Could you get a bed guard for the other bed? A pool noodle worked. Both my school have been in beds since they were 12 months blush

MayhemandMadness Tue 22-Mar-16 22:23:58

Does your cooker have a glass lid which folds down over the hob? If so, then when the lid is down, the gas wont come through, its a type of safety cut off device. If not then just turn your gas bottle off each night. Alternatively get some little bells, thread onto string and tie into handle so if she opens the door it will make a noise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now