Where to go at Easter in the UK

(6 Posts)
loubielou31 Sun 21-Feb-16 15:06:14

I know that I am leaving this a bit late and the best places are probably booked up but I just don't know where to go.
We had planned to go to Austria but passport delays and other inconveniences (like a slightly unreliable car meaning I don't fancy chancing mountains towing a caravan) means this probably won't happen and we will be staying in the UK.
We have a caravan, like sites that aren't too busy/lively but we probably need an indoor pool to keep the children entertained. We would think about anywhere in the UK and are just looking for your recommendations. DH has suggested Scotland. Thank you.

WickedWax Sun 21-Feb-16 19:56:54

We quite liked Holgates in Silverdale when we had a caravan. Indoor pool, junior golf course, bar and restaurant, nice walks, but it didn't feel like one of those big commercial sites. Pitches are nicely spaced out and the showers and toilets were lovely.

busyboysmum Thu 25-Feb-16 16:16:10

We're going to a site in North Wales which has an indoor pool. The Plassey. We've been before and it was very nice with lots for the kids to do.

poorbuthappy Sun 28-Feb-16 18:44:09

We are going to Bucklegrove in Cheddar

loubielou31 Sun 20-Mar-16 17:51:36

Thank you for those. A friend of mine has stayed at bucklegrove. We're going to try there for a weekend soon. (It's very near where we live but nice for a getaway).

loubielou31 Sun 20-Mar-16 18:19:53

Does anyone know anywhere on the Northumberland side?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now