Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cotswolds Farm Park

(4 Posts)
Pengweng Sat 09-Jan-16 15:48:43

Any one stayed at the campsite on the Farm? I reamember going to the rare breeds farm when I was little and would love to go and stay. Just wondered if anyone had any opinions on it? We have DTs who are 3.5.

nearlyreadytopop Mon 18-Jan-16 22:02:02

Yes! We stayed last summer. 4 yr old loved the farm park. It's in a beautiful (if rather windy) spot. The fresh milk was amazing.

Pengweng Tue 16-Feb-16 18:06:02

Thank you for replying. We are going to go second week of Summer half term i think. Less than £100 seems like a bargain price and only a few hours from us so if all goes wrong we can bail out. The milk was a selling point as my two would drink it all day long and hate UHT lol

Kathysclown Tue 16-Feb-16 18:10:38

The Farm Park is great, not stayed at the camping though.

An alternative to consider would be to stay at the campsite opposite the Cotwsold Wildlife park outside of Burford. It is a bit further south that the Farm Park, but you get disounted access to the Wildlife Park and the camp site is a really great one. Just an alternative.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now