Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone been to Le Clarys Plage campsite in the Vendee?

(6 Posts)
Ditsy79 Tue 05-Jan-16 11:19:39

Hi,
We're just looking at booking our next Eurocamp trip, and like the look of Le Clarys Plage - I was just wondering if any of you had been there?
We have a 3 year old, and went to Camping La'Atlantique in Brittany last year which was fantastic, but wanted to try somewhere different this year.
Ideally we don't want to be travelling for longer than 3 hours or so from St Malo, and want to stay in a tent.
Any thoughts gratefully received!

timbo53 Thu 28-Jan-16 13:22:03

Hi, we've been to Le Clarys Plage twice now. It's a brilliant campsite. Is there anything you'd like to know about it?

Ditsy79 Fri 29-Jan-16 18:10:27

Hi timbo - thanks for the reply. We've now booked with Eurocamp for le Clarys Plage for 2 wks in June - we have a little girl who will be nearly 3, so just wanted thoughts on child-friendliness etc. The pools and slides look very impressive. We noticed there is no shop on the site - is there a little supermarket or bakery within walking distance? Also, what is the beach like? Just looking forward to getting there now - am on count down smile

HeyMacWey Fri 29-Jan-16 18:15:47

We went to Clarys plage a good few years ago when dd's were toddlers. Perfect pool for them and little park next to it. There's a supermarket and bakery within walking distance just round the corner.
Beach is clean - not super wide and going on forever like the main ones in St Jean de monts, but good for for littlies.
Have fun!

Flossiesmummy Fri 29-Jan-16 18:19:51

We've been as a family - beautiful place, great amenities and lovely staff back then grin

SpidersFromMars Fri 29-Jan-16 18:29:24

I recognised the name, but have never been. Remembered where i knew it from though. It's part of the sun 9.50 holiday deals if you're quick and don't need school holiday dates.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now