Talk

Advanced search

Eurocamp?

(4 Posts)
RueDeWakening Mon 04-Jan-16 20:53:31

Hi,

We're vaguely considering "camping" in France this summer, with Eurocamp. Does anyone know how you'd sleep 6 in their standard tent? It says 2 bedrooms, and their floor plan shows them set up as a double and a twin. But DS2 would need a bed somewhere...

I feel like I should apologise for posting this here, it's not exactly proper camping! But I can't face dragging all our own stuff to France again!

Thanks.

Ditsy79 Tue 05-Jan-16 08:41:50

We did Eurocamp last summer, only the 3 of us though. 6 would be do-able, but probably a bit of a squeeze. There is a double, 2 singles and 2 foldaway beds. The partition between the bedrooms can be removed, and then I think you would be able to fit all the beds in. Wouldn't be much room for anything else in the bedroom compartments, but the living area is pretty roomy so I think there would be enough space for you all.

Branleuse Fri 29-Jan-16 18:24:05

we stayed one night in a eurocamp tent on a stopover, and we are five, and I dont see how youd fit 6 unless you brought your own bed and one or two of you slept in the main area.

Canvas maxi tents are much bigger fwiw, and they have a lot of the same sites

www.canvasholidays.co.uk/accommodation/tents/maxi-tent

Milliways Sat 30-Jan-16 06:38:26

Have a look at Matthews Holidays. We are only 4 but one year was about to book a tent and found a static van with Matthews was cheaper (it was their smallest van, we were on a real budget, and it was Tiny but had loo/shower and 4 beds) but their next size up van may be affordable?
Their huge van is also great- did those in better years smile

We tented in UK and used statics in France for about 15 consecutive years!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now