Talk

Advanced search

Park Resorts Nodes Point

(4 Posts)
Dionysuss Wed 12-Aug-15 13:38:07

We are booked to go to the Isle of Wright for the end of August. I've made the mistake of reading reviews online. It sounds awful.

Has anyone been who can tell me it's great??

ChippyMinton Wed 12-Aug-15 18:36:56

I'm very picky, and have been to this park a few times. It is a small site with lots of privately owned mobiles, so is much less busy than others.

What have you read?

elephantoverthehill Wed 12-Aug-15 18:46:25

I haven't stayed there but the beach at the bottom of the site is lovely. They once cocked up a camping booking for me when I had family over but this was 10 years ago. Just saying make sure you take your paper work. My son has stayed there in a privately owned caravan and really enjoyed himself. The outside always look clean and well kept when I have dropped him off.

Dionysuss Thu 13-Aug-15 09:43:52

Thanks you for replies.
We have a tourer, and the bulk of reviews are based on their statics being grim, so a lot are irrelevant. There is a general consensus according to TripAdvisor, that the toilet block is rarely clean, entertainment is dire and staff don't give a shit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now