Best camp kitchen

(7 Posts)
Appervine Mon 22-Jun-15 22:12:23

Any recommendations, or even which one to avoid? We've got a two ring stove thing with a small and pointless grill.

I noticed that Aldi have got a basic kitchen coming up this week for £39.99, but it seems to lack hanging storage on the sides and I reckon that could be useful.

I've looked back at old threads but lots of the links don't work.

Blu Tue 23-Jun-15 00:17:46

Hmm. I have not got a kitchen thingy, but I noticed that the Aldi ones were coming up. Decathlon had a sturdy looking one for £34, I think .

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 23-Jun-15 09:15:31

We have the Hypercube Ambassador from.Obelisk (can't link). It is great and has some.useful storage, but rather large. The sink is also a wee bit pointless, although maybe that is just us. We tend to only.take it for longer trips now and just use a roll up table or hago stand for weekends.

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 23-Jun-15 09:15:59

Hypercamp not cube.

hillbilly Tue 23-Jun-15 11:56:10

We have this and it's great. We only have a single burner stove but it would fit a double one and there are surfaces on both sides. Foids down nice and flat too.

Blu Tue 23-Jun-15 13:16:33

Bargains on the GoOutdoors Blue Cross sale today!

Appervine Tue 23-Jun-15 19:46:18

Thanks for all these replies. I think a sink might be overkill for us but I'll definitely check out your suggestions. Thanks for the tip about Go Outdoors as well Blu!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now