Talk

Advanced search

Bell tent - soulpad or Karma?

(6 Posts)
Icandoitbymyself Fri 19-Jun-15 07:48:08

I had a look at a 5m Soulpad and loved it. However the idea of a flynet really appeals to me too.

Does anyone know what the Karma is like? Is it similar to the Soulpad? I loved the feel of being inside the soulpad and it felt like rally good quality canvas. I am tempted to go for the Karma one with flynet though but am hesitating as I have no way of viewing it before buying.

www.karmacanvas.co.uk/bell-tent-5m_new

What would other wise campers glampers suggest?

freckleonear Sun 21-Jun-15 21:55:14

We love our Soulpad SIG which does have the mesh doors. DH has a bad reaction to insect bites so we wouldn't want to roll the sides up anyway, but if you want ZIG and mesh then I'd go for the Karma.

Balanced12 Sun 21-Jun-15 21:59:57

I have a soulpad not heard of the other I love it ! grin

Balanced12 Sun 21-Jun-15 22:01:00

Just looked at your link my soulpad has a mesh door too, I want a lotus tent next

PoorNeglectedBike Sun 21-Jun-15 22:02:56

We've got a karma, had it three years or so, and it's lovely. There's a very active Facebook page for bell tents and it's a question often asked on there. There seems to be little in it quality wise but some prefer the mesh door. We did because we had crawling babies and it was good being able to contain them without having to close the doors.

Louindevon Tue 23-Jun-15 21:14:25

The Karma is almost identical to the Boutique camping Bell, I would choose Karma or Boutique over the Soulpad as you have the option of ZIG and mesh door but also the first two have a higher wider door. Lou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now