Talk

Advanced search

Can you still stay overnight at Disney Paris in a campervan in the car park?

(14 Posts)
Ledkr Sat 06-Jun-15 18:56:40

I can only find old threads or forums on this subject. Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance of any advice.

westcountrywoman Sun 07-Jun-15 22:16:43

Have you been on TripAdvisor? They have a forum board just for Disneyland Paris and I'm sure some helpful people there would know the answer.

Ledkr Sun 07-Jun-15 23:06:30

Thanks for response.
I did find some useful stuff on trip advisor, it appears that we can do it so we are going to give it a go.

Furball Mon 08-Jun-15 07:40:36

It looks like you can - read the last post on this page from a couple of weeks ago

We did it about 3 years ago, very good fun, though don't park by the travelator but, the music will drive you NUTS. grin

ChocolateBreakfastBalls Mon 08-Jun-15 07:41:32

We went in April and there were definitely campervans in a specific area of the car park so we presumed you could.

Ledkr Mon 08-Jun-15 08:18:07

Fur, I read about that!!
Must be like being stuck on "small world" grin

Furball Mon 08-Jun-15 09:51:20

Also food more than extortionate

The train station shop at the park do baguettes and things at a more suitable price

Ledkr Mon 08-Jun-15 23:01:57

I'll just cook in the van tbh, we are only calling In as we are on our way to the Vendee for our holiday and wanted to take dd2 to see the frozen stuff.

superram Fri 12-Jun-15 00:12:16

Unless a lot has opened since feb there is no frozen stuff. Else and Anna have a small float on the parade and they feature inthe Disney princess lunch (if you sell a kidney) but no frozen rides or anything.

Ledkr Fri 12-Jun-15 00:20:58

Thanks, yes I think I just meant that. She will love it all, we took her two christmas ago but she s too young to remember it. We just bought the van so thought we'd fit a visit in on our way to the vendee.

Furball Fri 12-Jun-15 05:49:48

What van did you get? <<nosey>>

Ledkr Fri 12-Jun-15 10:38:29

A fiat Ducatto.
Older but fab. Proper cooker, lots of storage and no trips to the loo block at midnight.
I take the kids to s local site and we are in the pool ten mins after we arrive.

Furball Fri 12-Jun-15 11:03:53

Great stuff isn't it. I LOVE it, really good family time

Ledkr Fri 12-Jun-15 15:04:18

Really good. We had a bongo before but the hassle was huge compared to the fiat.
Only thing we struggle with is striking a balance between going away and getting stuff done at home.
Suffice to say the house is a bit needy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now