Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get a trolley?

(11 Posts)
TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Tue 02-Jun-15 17:38:24

I've seen them mentioned a few times on here and on festival websites and we saw several people using them when we went to Elderflower Fields recently. We'd want one to get stuff from the car to the campsite and also for our nearly 3 yo to nap in during the evening (is this silly, will she grow too big for it by next year??)
Any recommendations of where to look for one or what to buy?
Thanks.

NogbagTheBag Tue 02-Jun-15 18:09:47

Watching with interest, as all the ones I've found have very varied price tags reviews

Bodeccia Tue 02-Jun-15 19:00:33

We were at Elderflower fields with our trolley, I was dragging my 3yo dd1 and 1yo dts around in it - more convenient than a buggy, tho they couldn't really sleep in it because it was too crowded!

We have an outwell one we got from a camping shop. One of the first camping bits we got as I knew it would be really useful, and so it proved to be to drag all our stuff up the hill at the end of the festival. Google outwell transporter, not as cool or pretty as the radio flyer, but folds up small and seems pretty solid.

Peanut15 Tue 02-Jun-15 19:03:14

Thinking of getting one of these for trips to the beach. Anyone know if the wheels are any good on sand? They seem to vary quite a lot on price too.

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Tue 02-Jun-15 19:14:43

Elderflower Fields was brilliant wasn'it it smile It's the first year we've been and we had a great time. Our only regret was not being able to stay up in the evening because DD needed to go to bed and we didn't bring a buggy or trolley for her to sleep in. We'll know better next time. Off to google Outwell transporter, thanks.

OnlyHereForTheCamping Tue 02-Jun-15 19:36:08

Lidl or aldi had them in last week

HexBramble Mon 08-Jun-15 07:16:43

B&M have them at the moment. 4.99!

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 09-Jun-15 09:05:31

LIDL have in past years sold the sort of folding trolley you are thinking of, OP. So if you can hang on they may appear again. It might be worth it as they do tend to be cheaper than other ones I have seen and are pretty much identical to the Outwell design I think.

Sobek Thu 11-Jun-15 18:01:27

Robert Dyas sell a great folding trolley with carry bag for £39.99 (quite a bit cheaper than elsewhere)...google it...it looks very sturdy!

kimmyw Thu 11-Jun-15 18:02:39

Aldi had some in the other day, must be festival season. I'm not sure how good it is mind.

AwkwardAnnie Sun 21-Jun-15 09:43:01

Folding trolleys due in Aldi on Thursday. £49.99
I really want one. Have absolutely no need for one, but really want one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now