Campsite in E.Kent safe for toddler

(3 Posts)
Pispcina Tue 19-May-15 10:46:41

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation of a campsite somewhere in East Kent, where I could go with my three boys - one of whom is a rampant toddler and liable to fall in things or just generally escape?

He is 2 and a fast runner smile so the lovely one at Nethergong is out (lots of unfenced ditches and a lake) and several others we've been to before haven't got very good boundaries.

I'm after something fairly enclosed I suppose. If that even exists.

We can obviously supervise him but it would be nice not to be terrified that he'll fall off a cliff or run into a busy road if we turn our backs for a second, iyswim?

Thanks for any suggestions smile

FrozenAteMyDaughter Tue 19-May-15 11:46:42

Not sure whether it is East Kent or not really, but what about Tanner Farm Park in Marden?

www.tannerfarmpark.co.uk/

I haven't been there myself but it gets good reviews on UK campsite and there don't seem to be any obvious hazards from what I can see on the site - no water or cliffs and the reviews suggest it is pretty out of the way. There also appears to be a children's play area (from what is said on UK campsite).

Pispcina Tue 19-May-15 12:56:00

Thanks ever so much. It looks stunning, and isn't too far from here - worth a phone call I think smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now