Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a campsite in Catalonia with mobile homes and fab pools near beach?

(2 Posts)
photocop Mon 17-Nov-14 16:51:32

There are seemingly hundreds of campsites to choose from, it's hard to know where to start.

We'd like to stay in a bungalow/mobile home, in a site near the beach and ideally near a pretty town with decent restaurants.

I'm not interested in entertainments/kids' clubs etc but it seems that if you want great pools with slides etc you are often in massive sites with lots going on. I'd prefer somewhere quieter to be honest but with fab pools asking the impossible.

Any tips much appreciated. I'd prefer north of Barcelona but for the right site would head south instead. Thanks!

BellTentSpain Mon 01-Dec-14 11:44:22

There is a good site in Cambrils which meets your needs. It is called Playa Canbrills and thier website is www.playacambrils.com/en/

we live in this area (40 miles away) and have stayed there. It is close to Salou so just a short bus ride away (port aventura theme park) from town.
You can get flights if needed to Reus with Ryanair.
Hope this helps.
John. (Bell Tent Spain - look for us on Facebook).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now