Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Caravan Holidays in Cornwall

(8 Posts)
LondonSuperTrooper Fri 07-Nov-14 12:22:50

I am planning our holiday for next year. We can't camp as usual as we will (hopefully) have a 3 month old baby. I'm keen to take DS (7yo) away somewhere though. DH vetoed the idea of going to France so I'm thinking of going to a caravan park in Cornwall. We would prefer to be in North West Cornwall.

So, has anyone got any recommendation for a nice caravan park?

Also, it's OK to take a 3 month old baby to a caravan holiday - isn't it?

thingamajig Fri 07-Nov-14 21:30:02

Absolutely fine to caravan with a 3month baby, I have camped with 4 month twins, and its really easy if you breastfeed.
I would look at somewhere around Newquay or Bude. We have been to Monkey Tree www.monkeytreeholidaypark.co.uk/stay/latest-news which was fine, very clean bathrooms, but I don't have much to compare it too.
Have fun, I love planning holidays.

LondonSuperTrooper Fri 14-Nov-14 14:29:52

Thank you. I will have a look at the link now.

MegBusset Sat 15-Nov-14 09:37:22

We stayed at Pentewan Sands, Mevagissey, a couple of years ago. It's in a great location - close to Heligan, Eden Project, some really nice National Trust places, and it has its own beach smile

hooker29 Sun 21-Dec-14 23:42:38

Trevella Park at Crantock (just outside Newquay) is lovely,and Crantock beach is beautiful

rockinghorseShit Sun 04-Jan-15 20:09:22

we stayed at treloy campsite, just outside Newquay.
lovely clean well maintained site (quite big) has swimming pool, great kids park.
only downside- cant walk to beaches, shops etc
Its a beautiful area, very pretty

Fourarmsv2 Wed 07-Jan-15 09:13:38

Do you mean a static caravan park?

LondonSuperTrooper Sat 10-Jan-15 07:43:46

Yes static caravan. We usually camp but I think a 14-16 week old baby is too young to camp hence the caravan holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now