Talk

Advanced search

camping with sunelia or similar

(5 Posts)
wiltingfast Tue 21-Oct-14 20:38:30

Anyone experience of sunelia's basic mobile or equally yelloh village?

We stayed in l'escale st gilles last year in brittany with Kelair (irish co) and loved the site but sunelia are like 400e cheaper even after kelair's "discount" for booking early!

But am a bit nervous that maybe their mobiles are poor? They look fine and more or less the same size. Poss less storage and the one pictured appears to be semi detached iykwim but otherwise ok.

Anyone with actual experience?!

millimat Sat 25-Oct-14 22:41:37

I've no idea about their accommodation but we stayed on a sunelia site and it was our best holiday ever ( had our own tent though). Which site?

millimat Sat 25-Oct-14 22:43:36

Ah sorry silly phone doesn't show top part of message so I hadn't seen the site name.

catslife Wed 29-Oct-14 21:27:43

If you mean staying at the same site but booking direct rather than through an agency, I would say go for it.
We have stayed in a mobile home on several French sites and have saved money this way versus booking through Eurocamp. The mobile homes looked identical.
We have stayed at Yelloh sites: loved one and would go back and vice-versa for the other but had our own tent. Also one Sunelia site which we liked.

Cantdothisagain Sun 16-Nov-14 07:34:49

Our Sunelia mobile home was actually nicer than the Eurocamp one we had at the same site the previous year. It was cleaner to start with! No kettle was the only difference - but a coffee machine instead. More space inside. The only downside was fewer electric sockets - but still ok with double adapters. I would always book direct from now on unless Eurocamp etc offered a huge discount!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now