Talk

Advanced search

Raguenes Plage in Brittany

(6 Posts)
PilchardsonToast Sat 22-Mar-14 20:24:39

Hi we've booked our big summer hols to las raguenes plage in brittany, has anyone been? It looks lovely to me but I'm not sure that I wasn't too eager in my booking!

http://www.camping-le-raguenes-plage.com/en/

There's me, DH and DD 4 and DS 1, we like low key sites but with decent facilities - what do you think?

dreamingofsun Sat 22-Mar-14 20:31:46

we've been to les deux fontaines which is next door. we enjoyed that holiday. there is a lovely beach a short drive away where you park beside the road and there's a little riverlet that goes into the sea. rock pools, sandy, pretty. some pretty towns around too. suggest getting a map and book from the library. have you been to brittany before - its very much like cornwall but with better weather, less tat and better food

maudpringle Sat 22-Mar-14 20:34:51

We had a fabulous time there.
It was quite a while ago now but very fond memories smile

bigTillyMint Sat 22-Mar-14 20:39:29

Many happy memories of 3 or 4 trips here with friends when our DC were small. Quite low key, on cliffs with walk down to beach. Lots other nice beaches nearby.smile

ISingSoprano Sat 22-Mar-14 20:43:49

We visited friends who were staying there - it's a lovely site. I think you will have a great time.

PilchardsonToast Sun 23-Mar-14 07:34:08

Brilliant, thanks everyone for your help! It sounds like it will be perfect for us smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now