Advanced search

nerr nerr ner nerrrr ner...

(6 Posts)
nannyme Fri 02-Jun-06 14:57:49

We got the outwell
With the free-ee doooor-mat
nerr nerr ner nerrr nerr!

Who else is in the club then?!

We got a Hartford L in the end cos that is all we could afford! Even then it was pushing it! Oops..

Mercy Fri 02-Jun-06 15:05:55

That's the tent we are thinking of buying, or the XL. Did you see the tent up?

FillyjonktheSnibbet Fri 02-Jun-06 15:09:15

<stutter>

nannyme Fri 02-Jun-06 15:13:40

Er, no actually.

We knew we would be buying 'blind' as it were but went for the make on recommendation from seasoned campers and are crossing our fingers that size/layout wise it will be okay!

Pretty sure it will be as we are 2 adults, 3 children aged from 2 to 6.

We wanted 2 or 3 rooms so considered the XL but it was a bit too much money for our budget and we had minor concerns that it might be a little 'oversized' iyswim.

I was quite in love with the XL but either way I have my doormat and luminous guy ropes so I am happy

If you are anywhere near Bromley, we'll be putting it up in the garden when we get it (should be tomorrow or Monday) so mumsnetters (not in droves, mind) feel free to visit for a looky!

HenniPenni Fri 02-Jun-06 16:18:48

we have the xxl, bit of a beast but a lovely tent, very roomy for 5 of us, can't wait till we use it again-just working on h for another weekend away before our summer hols!

Surfermum Fri 02-Jun-06 16:40:34

I want a door mat! <<Surfermum stamps her feet>> But we do have luminous guy ropes and a magazine rack. We had our first exped in our new tent at the weekend and the one thing I said it needed was a door mat.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: