Talk

Advanced search

Going camping on Saturday and the boys are going nuts

(5 Posts)
FunnysInLaJardin Wed 22-May-13 22:41:53

DH included. And it will be freezing. And DH will want to set off too early on Saturday morning and I will want to organise food and blankets and wine and stuff. We do this every year at May half term and August half term and it's only down the road, but the boys do my nut every year. <sigh>

It will be great once we get there but they honestly do my head in in the run up. Plus we are having a friend of DS1's sleeping over with us. <sigh again>

mikkii Wed 22-May-13 22:47:42

Plenty of wine, chuck in the duvets to put over the sleeping bags, thermals.

Enjoy yourselves.

shockers Wed 22-May-13 22:49:57

I don't take wine when I'm camping, it makes me need a wee in the night. I take damson gin instead grin.

Fairypants Wed 22-May-13 22:56:57

My girls are getting all excited about going camping on Saturday too smile
They also made me get them nerf guns for the occasion as their friends that we camp with had them last time so that's added excitement. At least the dogs not coming too, that would be far too much excitement.
I need wine to help me sleep when camping!

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 22-May-13 23:05:30

damson gin sounds fab shockers. Sadly I don't have any so a box of white it is grin. Plus we have decided to take an oil filled electric heater so the tent will be cosy! Have a good trip Fairy. I bet your girls won't be asleep before midnight, I'm certain my 3 boys won't be. <3 boys gibber>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now