Talk

Advanced search

My name is Ineedmorepatience and I am a tentaholic! :-)

(5 Posts)
Ineedmorepatience Sat 04-May-13 15:31:48

I have been really really naughty and bought a quechua 4.2xl in the sale!

I already have a
4.1 which I love,
Outwell Jersey M and S which we use as pup tents and
Outdoor Revolution scenic 7 which is amazing but is too hard for me and the Dd's to put up and takes too long for short breaks.

I have been thinking about getting a 4.2 for a while and when I saw the xl for £159.99 I just couldnt help myself.

I am so excited about the camping season this year and cant wait to get out there.

Is there any hope for me? grin

zzzzz Sat 04-May-13 15:39:09

No hope at all. Behave yourself. grin

Ineedmorepatience Sat 04-May-13 16:00:00

Not much chance of that I am afraid zzzzz grin

Lucycat Sat 04-May-13 20:17:25

If all your tents have a purpose then you absolutely need to keep them all - at one stage we had an Outwell colorado 8, an Outwell Norfolk Lake, a vango Venture 500 and 2 Quechua pop ups blush

but then we rationalised and now just have the pop ups & the Hypercamp Palamos which suits us just fine.

imo though if you have the space then you can provide good homes to many tents smile

Ineedmorepatience Sat 04-May-13 21:49:16

Thanks lucycat todays purchase was due to our main family tent being unmanageable, it is so heavy and DP hardly ever comes camping with us.

The Dd's and I absolutely love camping and love to all be in one tent. With the 4.2 Dd2 can have a pod with a friend or on her own and Dd3 can come in with me.

Job done grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now