Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got one of these?

(5 Posts)
Lucycat Thu 18-Apr-13 20:28:58

ooh lovely tent smile I just think that the Hypercamps are really good value - yes I know they aren't a De Waard - we have friends who have one and they truly are a thing of beauty even if it does take him a good hour to peg out the guys (in perfectly straight rows grin) - but for what we want from a family tent they are great. Everyone thought we were Dutch last year wich can be funny - dh and the dd's are blond and tan easily so can get away with it but I'm most definately not!

g'wan you know you want one..... grin

3rdnparty Thu 18-Apr-13 19:45:20

not stalking Lucycat blushbut it was seeing your beauty on a thread last year that sent me to that site .... am so tempted! however if I win the lottery I'd have either a Dewaard or one of these

www.eurekaeurope.com/p/vision-compact-tc/tents_family-technical-cotton?pp=136

not as beautiful but cotton and v light grin

Lucycat Thu 18-Apr-13 18:08:00

very popular by all accounts the reviews on uk camping are here I can recommend Hypercamp - we have the Palamos smile

Our groundsheet zips in if that helps.

LifeofPo Thu 18-Apr-13 12:27:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

3rdnparty Thu 18-Apr-13 12:23:43

www.obelink.co.uk/tents/pyramid-tents/eldorado.html?category_params=s_company%3D4%26category_id%3D4151

What's it like is the groundsheet like a bath tub or loose?...I'm used to Sewn in or zip in so a bit wary of loose floors...(wimp grin)

I am looking for a cotton/polycotton smallish tent that
1/doesn't cost a fortune
2/I can put up mostly myself
3/Can stand up in (dh 6'2)

there's only 3 of us so don't need anything too big- dh flatly refuses a bell tent as he can only stand up in the middle !

Anyone any other ideas???

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: