Talk

Advanced search

using showers

(7 Posts)
lilydahl Mon 10-Oct-11 12:13:31

Hi, I would love one of those poncho towels that kids use. (size 14) Perhaps sewn up at the sides and full length like a kaftan. Does anyone know where i can buy one. I think they would be great to wear to and from the shower block. Thanks.

wellwisher Mon 10-Oct-11 17:41:17

Never seen these on sale - have you considered making one by sewing 2 bath towels together? seems like it would be quite easy (don't forget to leave a gap for your head to go through!) smile

iMemoo Mon 10-Oct-11 17:43:53

Why not wear a towelling dressing gown, just as effective and covers you up more too in case it's a long walk back.

Boden and Joules both do over the head adults beach cover ups, which would be more practical.

Can't link as they don't sell them in the winter, but you could probably get one on ebay here.

dreamingofsun Mon 10-Oct-11 19:16:53

i made them using length of towelling from material shop sewn together down the edge and then narrow hemmed at bottom and wide hemmed at top with elastic threaded through. fairly cheap as well. kids use them on the beach

Nikkid21 Tue 11-Oct-11 14:10:38

Google robie robes and have a look at the longer ones. Dc's have the short ones and they are thick and warm.

lilydahl Wed 12-Oct-11 16:33:04

Thanks very much for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now