Talk

Advanced search

Il Collaccio, Perugia, Italy 2012

(8 Posts)
overthemill Sun 18-Sep-11 21:16:03

has anyone been to this campsite? If so, did you go eurocamp, stay in tents, chalet or what? We really want to go but can't decide between camping (our usual) or wooden chalets!

Was it as lovely as it looks?

I know it's ages away but we want to fly and the easyjet flights have just come out!

overthemill Mon 19-Sep-11 08:25:52

bump

SeaShellsOrDaveTheHairyTrucker Mon 19-Sep-11 09:27:30

No I haven't, but it sounds lovely-have you tried the uk campsite forum for a review?

lostindave Mon 19-Sep-11 09:34:06

I would say it depends on what time of year you are going. We were camping in Italy and the South of France at the start of August and it was unbearably hot in the tent in the middle of the day. Not a problem for us as we found somewhere air conditioned and had a long lunch but it would depend on whether you were budgeting for long restaurant lunches or cooking in the tent. It was fine in the evenings though we slept really well. <<waves at DaveTheHairyTrucker>> The webpage looks lovely, oh I want to get in my car with the tent and drive until I find somewhere it's not raining!

overthemill Mon 19-Sep-11 14:32:31

it's not listed - tripadvisor rates t highly as do others but I wanted a MN view!

bacon Tue 20-Sep-11 13:18:04

Looks lovely, but is it pratical to fly? Agree that the heat and camping can be hard.

overthemill Tue 20-Sep-11 14:08:22

why wouldn't it be practical? Fly to airport, pick up hire car and drive to campsite. Seems immensely practical to me!

overthemill Thu 22-Sep-11 17:48:56

so no MNer has been here - astonishing!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now