Talk

Advanced search

Harvest @ Alex James..anyone going

(6 Posts)
loopy9 Mon 05-Sep-11 09:30:47

Our first family festival...can't wait....anyone else going?

SeaShellsInTheMoonlight Mon 05-Sep-11 18:09:53

No, but it looks great-enjoy grin

bacon Wed 07-Sep-11 09:19:48

2 adults and 2 young children are going - also first festival but luckily in caravan. Looking forward to the chefs and the extremely expensive creche!!!

Praying the weather is ok.

loopy9 Thu 08-Sep-11 22:41:26

We're 2 adults and a 2 and 4 yr old....but in a tent...not sure we'll use the creche but looking forward to chefs and Charlie and Lola!!

So hoping the weather stays dry...although got my wells today!

bacon Tue 13-Sep-11 17:26:13

Loopy - how di you get on? - we were there 3 days. Arrived Friday tea time, saw The Christians, did loads Sat and Sunday and came home Monday.

It was hardwork with the two boys and were tired and stroppy!!! I went back to the van after 9.30 while the OH went to the front of the stage had drunk himself silly in the bars!

Didnt use the creche too expensive for two children.

Some good and bad points - very well organised, clean and no riff raff!!! Throught the farmers market was limp, the kitchen demo were ok but a bit run of the mill while the music was fantastic. Eat loads and spent in total £600!!! But that was our family holiday this year.

Did you see Tony Blair? I saw Jeremy Clarkson.

Good experience.

bigTillyMint Thu 15-Sep-11 19:26:30

We went on Saturday for the day and loved it, particularly James Martin, swooooooon. And Eliza Doo and the Feelingsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now