Talk

Advanced search

gelert beyond zenith six

(4 Posts)
addictediam Tue 30-Aug-11 10:29:47

I'm not a camping person but have just got home from a weekend in doone vally with my parents. We have a very basic old tent and my parents have the zennith 8 and love it (i had bad tent envy! grin) it was gorgeous! The 8 is too big for just my family of 3 but was wondering if anyone had any experience of the zennith 6. Were going camping agaun in 2 weeks and I really want this tent! So need to buy it soon. Is it worth the money?

addictediam Tue 30-Aug-11 18:00:28

Ive just found out its very hard to buy the zenith 6 or 8 as they are out of production! sad

Would anyone be able to recommend something similar?

Fuctifano Mon 05-Sep-11 16:15:21

I have an Outwell Michigan 8, there is also a Michigan 6. I have had a cheaper tent when I wanted to make sure that camping was really for us.
After a weekend of very heavy rain I realised that you get what you pay for and that the increased living space is a real benefit as we cosied up and played charades and cards drank copious amounts of wine.
So although I can't vouch for your Zennith 6 I can for good brands and larger tents.

addictediam Wed 07-Sep-11 10:09:12

Thanks, sorry I didn't see this. We ended up buying a vango kasari 800. Fingers crossed it keeps out the rain this weekend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now