Talk

Advanced search

Motorhome help

(6 Posts)
noyouhavehadawee Tue 16-Aug-11 20:13:40

We are hiring one from tomorow (very excited) - experienced people tell me anything important i need to know - i have sleeping bags because we do camp btu was going to take duvets of our bed - will we be warm enough in our summer duvets? Lame i know but i cant get this wrong because its another reason for dh to shun the great outdoors.

cmm Wed 17-Aug-11 06:30:36

Hi
We have motorhome, keep duvets in, would say summer ones fine this time of year!!!
We take towels, if showering in Moho we put on floor as mat as otherwise floor sloppy!
Have a great hol!

noyouhavehadawee Wed 17-Aug-11 07:48:44

Thanks will take extra towels - am sooo excited!!!!

Strumpypumpy Sun 21-Aug-11 15:44:59

Where did you hire it from?

noyouhavehadawee Tue 23-Aug-11 09:22:04

Hiya strumpypumpy we got back yesterday having spent 6 days in it and we were plenty warm enough. We live in the north east and hired it via a guy on ebay who priovately owns it, search motorhome to hire. The one we hired was in richmond about 20 mins away form us and we picked it and filled it up with our stuff and away we went. It was toasty and warm with just our summer duvets and we had a fantastic time (helped majorly by the good weather). It has put us of buying one which probably makes no sense seen as though we had such a good time but when your driving them jeez they dont half rattle! Easlily combatted by not driving for hours on end mind.

noyouhavehadawee Tue 23-Aug-11 09:23:43

thisi is it

Me and dh slept above the cab which i thought would e really chlotrophobic but actually it had good head height - it was good that the beds could be left permo set up as were the kids bunkbeds (there are 4 of us).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now