Talk

Advanced search

Dozer Heaven

(6 Posts)
NettleTea Sun 14-Aug-11 18:37:24

just managed to snag a couple of Dozers on ebay, so looks like camping is going to be much more comfy from now on! Along with the black 55l Icey-Tek ebay is proving quite fruitful these last few weeks!

poppyboo Mon 15-Aug-11 12:05:07

Could you let me know how you find sleeping on the dozer?

NettleTea Mon 15-Aug-11 21:14:51

will do. am hoping we might get the tipi up this weekend, so that would be a perfect excuse to try them out!

ReshapeWhileDamp Mon 15-Aug-11 22:56:26

NettleTea, were they the green and the red one, listed separately but sold by the same seller? (Or was it the couple listed together for, um, a fair bit less? I am stalking Fat Airics/Dozers on ebay at the moment.)

envy I had the latter pair saved on my Watch list, stupidly slept on it, and when I went back to nab them, an early bird had beaten me to it! grin

Let us know how they are, please, I'm still on the look-out for some. smile

NettleTea Tue 16-Aug-11 10:01:37

they were the 2 different ones listed seperately. we needed them NOW or wouldnt have paid so much ...... Sadly I didnt see the 2 listed together. There is an airic on there at the moment, but not sure its a fat one. They arrived today so I am very excited.
On a budget note though, one of our guests (quite a hefty man) swapped sleeping areas with his 7 year old son, and he used the cheapy 5cm SIM I got from Aldi and said it was fantastic!

NettleTea Fri 02-Sep-11 22:43:46

Update on the dozers - they were fantastically comfortable and very warm. I even felt as if warmth was being generated upwards into my body, so definately a good thing, and the best sleeping result so far.

What I would like though would be a big king sized version, as they only seem to come in single sizes. Im bloody awkward, arent I.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now