Talk

Advanced search

Cheap camping in the midlands-ish/Wales?

(5 Posts)
MrsS01 Thu 11-Aug-11 13:07:49

Anyone know a good cheap campsite - ideally somewhere forest like with a club and kids entertainment? Never been before, so are there such places - bit like Haven but not so chav-ish!

MrsS01 Sat 13-Aug-11 23:44:17

anyone?

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sun 14-Aug-11 00:09:21

I'm not sure what you're after grin

Like Haven? You mean a holiday park type thing? They don't tend to be cheap. But forest like centreparcs?

Really cheap camping is a field with a portaloo!

UK Campsite website is fab for searching and narrowing down options.

They don't have clubs and kids entertainment so maybe try Hoseasons? They tend to be mobile homes rather than tents.

Have you got a tent and what's your budget? Or would you rather stay in a mobile home?

MrsS01 Sun 14-Aug-11 19:51:09

Thanks Mary - never been to Centre parcs but reckon it'd be great for the kids although its expensive so looking for something cheaper and it'd be good to have a club type place for the evening with a bar and a bit of kidsentertainment. Never done camping but my partner has the gear and have agreed to try it! Budget - don't really know, cheap as poss I guess! Can you get much for £100 for a couple of days?

Ineedalife Sun 14-Aug-11 20:21:22

I think you should try ukcamsite, some of the sites on there do have pools/entertainment, that kind of thing.

And yes you should be able to get at least 3 nights for £100.

Good lucksmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now