Talk

Advanced search

5 days to go until camping in new tent, very excited!!!

(12 Posts)
flowerfairy Mon 08-Aug-11 12:03:08

Can't wait just had to share my excitement with you all-whether you care or not!grin Off to Norfolk with our new tent and my 5 1/2 month old DD to meet Ds and in-laws in caravan. DH keeps rolling his eyes when i remind him i will need a bit of time to play house and organise new tent and find a place for everything. That's all really.

troutpout Mon 08-Aug-11 18:29:27

Where you goin in Norfolk and what tent did you get!? .... am very excited on your behalf... and jealous too. Norfolk is brill... used to live there and still miss it.

megkat Mon 08-Aug-11 18:58:09

Oh can I empathise with you! We're off to Yorkshire dales at the weekend for our first ever trip - so excited I can't really concentrate on anything else lol

Enjoy yourself smile

Ineedalife Mon 08-Aug-11 19:33:03

Hope you have a lovely time. Could your DH maybe take the baby for a walk while you play housegrin.

Cathycat Mon 08-Aug-11 21:36:20

Oh, I am like this too. I have to get the tent just so before I can relax! Also going to Norfolk, in our much loved tent!

flowerfairy Mon 08-Aug-11 23:19:34

HAd an Outwell Glendale 5, much easier than previous Vango Aspen to put up and we're off to somewhere near Croamer i think. In laws have booked it and Dh wseems to be in charge!

ABitBatty Mon 08-Aug-11 23:32:45

Oooh this time last year we were headed to Cromer in

ABitBatty Mon 08-Aug-11 23:34:32

stupid phone

..our Vango Aspen, that we've just replaced with a lighter easier tent! We are heading to Somerset for 11 glorious days on Saturday!

Kingsroadie Mon 08-Aug-11 23:38:57

Flower - I too am getting super excited about first "proper" camping trip as an adult (parties don't really count), and our new tent! My sitting room is starting to look like a camping shop! grin

troutpout Tue 09-Aug-11 12:02:03

Sounds good!
Is it Manor Farm you are going too ? If so.. Nice site.

We are still sorting out stuff after coming back from 2 weeks camping in Cornwall at the weekend . Then I am at the Just So Festival on the 19th.
<< goes off to google outwell Glendale >>

troutpout Tue 09-Aug-11 12:10:55

That is a niiiiice tent
Ive just bought a little outwell pop up for grumpy teenage boy .( tent no 4 sssshh). So that he can camp alongside us next year and scowl in his own comfort. Now I'm wondering whether just to let them all have the big one and have it just to myself. It's lovely!

flowerfairy Tue 09-Aug-11 19:08:51

Know what you mean about the camping shop look grin. Have just got the boxes out the cupboard for a check!
troutpout that festival is not too far away from where i live and i've heard a few people i know say they are going. Hope the sun shines!
Now off to look at camping list for 100th time and badger Dh to find his clothes for packing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now