Talk

Advanced search

What should my 15mo sleep in to go camping in Cornwall next week?

(3 Posts)
LuckyC Mon 01-Aug-11 19:57:16

Is a normal 2.5 tog Grobag just far too cold, even with warm fleecy PJs on underneath? Do I have to get her a sleeping bag and if so which?

She will be in a travel cot with a mattress.

Thanks.

CleanHankie Mon 01-Aug-11 20:54:58

She'll be fine. Have you a little cardi you can take and maybe put on her if she appears cold when you go to bed?

We've just come back from a week away and our 19m had just her jammies and a 2.5tog bag. She was fine. We did also have a blanket under her sheet in the cot too though

mamaduckbone Tue 02-Aug-11 20:34:32

We just came back from a week with our 2 year old and it was COLD at night, but we went for layers rather than a sleeping bag - t shirt under PJs (we forgot to pack vests) then a thin sweater, 2.5 grobag and a couple of thin blankets which I snuggled round him once he was asleep. And a fleece on the travelcot mattress. He was mostly warm enough although once he did end up with my sleeveless North Face bodywarmer on as a duvet - and that was the sunniest day! I'd say pack way more layers - blankets etc than you think you'll need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now